XPRIZE Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
XPRIZE respects the rights of others and we expect users of our websites to do the same. We have a policy of terminating users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you may file a notice under this policy with the all of the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- i. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed;
- ii. Identification of the copyrighted work or other right claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or other rights at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works or rights at that site;
- iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- iv. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- v. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- vi. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to our designated Copyright Agent at:
Attn: Chief Financial Officer
800 Corporate Pointe, Suite 350
Culver City, CA 90230
For clarity, only DMCA notices as described above should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to XPRIZE customer service through the contact form available on the Website. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notice may not be valid.